1. We accept designer, better department and specialty store women’s clothing and accessories in all sizes.
2. Items that are discovered to be damaged or flawed after initial inspection and acceptance will be sold at a discount or donated to charity. Please note that we do not contact you in the event that this occurs. Cherry reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events.
3. Bring in your like-new, current (less than 3 seasons) designer labels, better department, or specialty store clothing freshly cleaned, pressed and on hangers. Items must be in perfect condition. (No missing buttons, damage, etc.) The better they look, the faster they will sell!
4. When your items sell, you will receive 40% of the selling price. Prices will be determined by Store Associates. Your check may picked up at Cherry after your 60 day agreement has expired.
5. Once you have dropped off your items at Cherry, your job is done! You have 60 days to sell your clothing, accessories, shoes, etc. You are welcome to pick up your unsold items within one week from the end of your agreement. If you have not picked up unsold items by the end of the contract, they become the property of Cherry. Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.
Do you want to save time with your check-in process? Print and fill out our consignment agreement before you come in here.