A West Seattle consignment store that offers hard-to-find gently used fashions for everyone, including plus sizes, and maternity. Cherry Consignment’s focus is to offer affordable fashions to everyone, whether you’re a size 2, eating for two, or just plain proud of your curves. Our goal is to provide affordable gently used clothing for women of every shape, size and lifestyle.
Turn Your Clothes Into Cash!
Cherry Consignment in West Seattle will help you turn your clothes into cash. We can help you recycle designer, better department and specialty store, clothing and accessories by selling them to other people and passing the profits along to you. Just remember, designer and better department store labels sell! The better the label and the better the condition of each garment, the quicker it will sell, and the better price it will get.
Why Shop Consignment?
Consignment shopping is a great way to save money and recycle. Our inventory changes daily, each day we accept hundreds of different items from different people. So what you see in our store one day will be different than what you see the next. You can visit us every day or every week and expect to find fantastic bargains on clothing items or accessories.
Don’t Forget About Your Accessories
Not only do we accept designer quality clothing; we also accept accessories such as shoes, jewelry, handbags, purses, hats, etc. If you own it, but just don’t wear it anymore, bring it in and we’ll resell it for you. Here are some examples of accessories we have sold in the past:
1. We accept designer, better department and specialty store women’s clothing and accessories in all sizes.
2. Items that are discovered to be damaged or flawed after initial inspection and acceptance will be sold at a discount or donated to charity. Please note that we do not contact you in the event that this occurs. Cherry reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events.
3. If you are shipping your consignment items please include a completed Cherry Consignment Agreement in each box.
4. Bring in your like-new, current (less than 3 seasons) designer labels, better department, or specialty store clothing freshly cleaned, pressed and on hangers. Items must be in perfect condition. (No missing buttons, damage, etc.) The better they look, the faster they will sell!
5. When your items sell, you will receive 40% of the selling price. Prices will be determined by Store Associates. Your check may picked up at Cherry after your 60 day agreement has expired.
6. Once you have dropped off your items at Cherry, your job is done! You have 60 days to sell your clothing, accessories, shoes, etc. You are welcome to pick up your unsold items within one week from the end of your agreement. If you have not picked up unsold items by the end of the contract, they become the property of Cherry. Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.
Items every girl should have in her closet!
#10: DRESS PANTS
Everyone needs a good pair of dress pants.
#9: BLACK SKIRT
Every girl loves to wear a skirt – just make sure it‘s the right fit.
Only a few fit us perfectly, wear that pair.
This is where you can add color into your wardrobe.
#6: HEELS or FLATS
They can dress up jeans or complete a work outfit.
Rings, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets is what completes an outfit.
Put “must haves” in a colorful clutch/purse to complete your outfit.
This light sweater can be worn any time.
#2: CHERRY CONSIGNMENT GIFT CERTIFICATE
They are as good to get as they are to give
#1: LITTLE BLACK DRESS
It is the one thing that every girl needs…the perfect “go to” dress.
All of these items are staples that should be in every girl’s closet. If you don’t have all of these items go out and get them at Cherry Consignment now!
Do you really need a reason to shop??
If so, here are a few reasons to stop by, as told to us by a satisfied Cherry shoppers:
“My shoes felt too tight, and I didn’t think I could make it through the day, so I stopped in to check out your shoe rack”
“I knew I was going to do it…and I did…I spilled down the front of my top during lunch and I have a big meeting this afternoon.”
“I know you’re not going to believe me, but my shirt flew out of the back of my convertible on my way to work”
“When I’m at Cherry, I feel like I’m shopping with my best girlfriends, thanks for your help”
We have a great selection of plus size apparel, in styles ranging from casual to evening, with new pieces arriving every day.
Having kids and dealing with a tight budget means you have to get creative with your money. Buying gently used Maternity clothes is the way to go!
4142 California Avenue Southwest
Seattle, WA, United States
Friday Happy Hour 3-6p: entire store 20% off!